Things Are Looking Up for Property Owners, Because Management Prices Are Going Down.
It's our goal to maximize our owners' returns by providing a steady long-term revenue stream. Our unique business model and commitment to protecting your investment can mean keeping thousands more in your pocket each year, ultimately reducing your headaches and making owning your property enjoyable again. In fact, many clients tell us that our management fee pays for itself.
Carolina Moves is proud to be Greenville's first and original home of the $99 per month Flat Fee Property Management plan.
Picking a property management company is a big decision and it's our desire to provide you with an exceptional experience. Contact us now so we can help you realize your property's true potential.
Keep Your Cash and Lose Your Headaches With Our Flat Rate Management Package.
Contact Us for More Info
- Convenience Services
- Rent Collection
- Tenant & Landlord Online Portal
- Financial Reporting
- Provide 1099 Form for Federal Income Tax
- Yearly Financial Statement
- EFT Direct Deposit Payments
- Lease Execution
- Comprehensive Marketing Services
- Professional Rental Analysis
- Listing on over 250+ websites
- Showings up to 12 Hours per Day 7 Days per Week
- Virtual Showing Availability
- Professionally Edited Listing Pictures
- Tenant Screening
- Third Party Pet Screening
- Zillow Preferred Partner
- 60 Day Preleasing
- Leasing Guarantee
- Management Services
- Monthly Rent Collection
- Dedicated Property Manager
- Utility Coordination Between Tenants
- Quarterly HVAC Filter Delivery
- 24/7 Maintenance Hotline
- Repair & Maintenance Coordination
- Comprehensive Move-In & Move-Out Reports
- Vetted Vendor Network
- Rapid Owner Payments
- Eviction Oversight
- Periodic Property Evaluation
- Per Use Services
- New Tenant Lease (50% of First Month's Rent)
- Lease Renewal ($199 each)
Pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and view your account.
Review your properties, generate reports, and manage your account.
Review your current HOA balance, view the discussion board and pay your account balance.